James Thomas Heath, Jr was born on Oct 3, 1865 in Hill County, Texas. His parents were James Thomas Heath, Sr and Mary Jane Bilbo. On Nov 4, 1888, he married Lucy Jane Luther, daughter of William Travis Luther and Carolina Tennessee Clardy. They had several children. They are both buried in the Heath Cemetery.
1. Stella Heath was born on Dec 11, 1889 in Hill County, Texas. She married Elijah Lige Hendrix, son of Rufus Niles Hendrix and Elizabeth Candice Hallmark. The had seven children. Stella died on Aug 27, 1985 in Childress, Texas She is buried in Childress Cemetery.
2. Mary Jane Heath was born on July 7, 1892 in Hill County, Texas. She married William Thomas Rose, Son of Thomas Elihu Rose and Easter Caroline Harbour. They had eleven children. Mary Jane died on May 17, 1967 in Hill County, Texas. She is buried in Heath Cemetery.
3. Jimmie Heath was born on Jun 11, 1896 in Hill County, Texas. She never married. Jimmie died on Oct 24, 1975 in Hill County, Texas. She is buried in Heath Cemetery next to her sister Winnie and brother William Franklin "Treat" Heath.
4. Winnie Heath was born on Oct 10, 1898 in Hill County, Texas. She never married. She lived with her sister Jimmie and brother Treat. She is buried in Heath Cemetery.
5. Ernest Byron Heath was born on Aug 23 1901 in Hill County, Texas. He married Emma Elizabeth Armstrong, daughter of Franklin Marion Armstrong and Mary Harris. They had no children. Ernest died on Jan 9, 1974 in Pinehurst, Texas. He is buried in heath Cemetery.
6. Dorothy Ida Heath was born on Oct 8, 1905 in Hill County, Texas. She married Noel Foster Hyder, son of Phillip R Hyder and Cora Lee Claytor. They had one daughter, Mary Ann Hyder. After her first husband Noel died, she re-married Harold L Cobb (previously married to Katherine Curtis Burks). Dorothy died on Feb 22, 1999 in Hill County, Texas. She is buried in Blum Cemetery.
7. Floy Elizabeth Heath was born on April 5, 1908 in Hill County, Texas. She married John Ruby Waits, son of John Sidney Waits and Dora Ellen Clark. The had three children. Floy died on May 29, 1993 in Montgomery, Texas. She is buried in the Heath Cemetery.
8. William Franklin Heath was born on Nov 18, 1909 in Hill County, Texas. His nick name was "Treat". He lived with his sisters Jimmie and Winnie. He never married and died on March 24, 1988 in Hill County, Texas. He is buried in the Heath Cemetery.