William Travis Luther Was born on Dec 2, 1839 in Dickson, Tennessee. His parents were Travis Luther and Lucinda Myatt. He married Carolina Tennessee Clardy, daughter of Benjamin A Clardy and Elizabeth R Walker. The had nine children. William Travis died on July 29m 1897 in Hill County, Texas. He is buried next to his wife at Fort Graham Cemetery.
1. Thomas Monroe Luther Sr was born on May 23, 1865 in Dickson, Tennessee. He married Laura May Gollhar, daughter of John Conway Gollihar and Mary Perlina Stinnett. They had ten children. Thomas died on April 28, 1932 in Palacious, Matagorda, Texas. He is buried in Palacios Cemetery.
2. Mary Elizabeth Luther wad born about 1866 in Dickson, Tennessee. Not much is know about her at the time.
3. John Martin Luther was born on May 1, 1868 in Dickson, Tennessee. He married Emma Samantha Brock, daughter of William Charles Brock and Adeline Galloway. They had four children; Tennessee Adeline, Charlie Travis, Anna and Henry Clay Luther. John Martin died on Oct 27, 1918 in Dalhart, Texas. He is buried at Goodwell Cemetery in Goodwell, Oklahoma.
4. Lucy Jane Luther was born on Dec 24, 1869 in Dickson, Tennessee. She married James Thomas Heath, Jr. The had eight children. Lucy Jane died on Aug 23, 1956 in Hill County, Texas. She is buried in the Heath Cemetery .
5. Mary Ann Luther was born on June 4, 1872 in Dickson, Tennessee. She married Colonel Franklin Barker, son of Francis Marion Barker and Arminda Melinda Priddy. They had five children; Lena Mae, James Marion, Edna Jane, Archie Lewis and Annie Mabel Barker. Mary Ann died on April 16, 1949 in Hico, Hamilton, Texas. She is buried in Hico Cemetery.
6. Susan Emma Luther was born on Nov 10, 1874 in Dickson, Tennessee. She married William David Rape, son of John Star Rape and Virginia Priscilla "Stella" Williams. They had eleven children. Susan died on March 6, 1940 in Lockney, Floyd, Texas. She is buried in Rushing Chapel Cemetery.
7. Alice Cottrell Luther was born on March 5, 1878 in Hill County, Texas. She married William Boyd Wooten, son of Riley Clinton Wooten and Lucinda Mattin Seabolt. They had five children; Nettie Mae, Annie Pearl, William Riley, Edna Earle and James Ralph Wooten. Alice died on Sept 20, 1936 in Hill County, Texas. She is buried at Ridge Park Cemetery.
8. Benjamin Samuel Luther was born on April 13, 1880 in Hill County, Texas. He died on Dec 17, 1882 in Hill county, Texas. He was only two years old. He is buried Fort Graham Cemetery.
9. Charles C Luther was born on April 16, 1882 in Hill County, Texas. He died on Dec 17, 1882 in Hill county, Texas. He was an infant. He is buried Fort Graham Cemetery.